Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What a Shock!

Ok.Before I continue to type I would like to CLARIFY that I`m not a pro in football.I watch the football matches is just for fun and to make my time occupied.And now the FIFA World cup is holding in South Africa so I watch the football matches. What I am going to write is just about my very own opinion.

Last night I was sitting in front of the tv,watching the game between Spain and Switzerland.As we all knew that the Spanish had won the European Champion.Spain is a very strong team.I didn`t know much about Switzerland team but then I think that they should be a weaker team compares to Spain.

The football match between Spain and Switzerland was exciting and I`m sure you will never feel bored even you don`t like to watch football match.This match is very easy to let the people to understand that football is not about 21 people running around the football field for 90minutes just for a football.I realized that football is a game about defense and attack plus team work!

According to what I saw from other websites the Spanish formation was 4-5-1 which look more like an attacking formation while the Swiss used 4-4-2 formation,a defensive formation.No wonder I could feel that the Spanish was like very very good in attacking throughout game =p The Swiss get the goal at 51th minute and I felt so shock when I see this.How could this happened?At the same time I heard the commentator,talking in a staggering tone, that "The Swiss had defeat the Champion!" ,"The Spanish are stunning! "..Lol..All this was happened unexpectedly,and they got the goal just in the blink of your eyes! I could see the Spanish were trying to save but it just too late.Perhaps they were lack of luck?Well,I don`t know.I don`t want to comment much on their strategies or the players because I not in deep about all of these.

What I want to say is about the spirit of the Spanish players.After the Swiss got their first and only goal,the Spanish didn`t give up but they tried even harder in order to get the goal!Their self confidence must be more or less affected but this did not become a big problem for them during the rest of the game until the end.Fernando Torres was on the field during the second half time.I heard that he`s good looking and it`s true! =p This was the first time I watch Torres playing and I really admired his attitude.Instead of scolding and curse foul language he played hard for his team.He just kept quiet and do his own work.The overall attitude of the payers are also quite good *what I saw*.


Fernando Torres.I like him ^^


The Spanish team have the attitude that footballers should have.Although they lost the game i still feel proud of them since they never give up until the last second of the game. I`m not really their fans but then I pray to God,hope that they will win in the next few games.Also,congratulations to the Switzerland team who had achieve their first victory n the tournament.

Here is the video clips showing the Switzerland team defeat Spain.


No comments: