Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father`s Day

Time flies.Today is the 3rd Sunday in June which means that the month of June is coming to an end after one week.I didn`t plan any surprise for my father but followed my family to go out for dinner to celebrate for the 4fathers in the Lee family.

This morning I went to church.After the Sunday service my sisters and I brought my grandfather to a Taiwanese restaurant for lunch. The Taiwanese restaurant is our favorite restaurant.My mom said my grandfather never been there so she told us to bring him there and of course,we would definitely LOVE to do so.I believe that my grandfather had a great time with three of us.I`m not sure whether he really like the food there since he said the Seaweed we ordered had some flavor.We also asked him to try the cold bean curd(the side dish) and he said too salty.Haha.One thing to be sured is he felt surprise about the price of the food since they are so expensive.But it`s ok for us since he`s our beloved grandfather and mummy said my grandfather should have such enjoyment.My grandfather is having colon cancer and had operation last year in order to remove the tumor.Thank God his situation is under controlled and he doesn`t look like a patient at all!He is a blessed person.Hope that he is happy and healthy.

In the afternoon I went to my friend`s house.We talked for a while afternoon and he curled my hair again =p His skill is getting better now.After then my sisters came and fetch me.I didn`t take any picture because I`m too lazy plus my face is not in a "presentable" condition.Haha.

And now I`m going to talk about my father.Lol he spent his evening to clean the compound outside my house. I helped my mom to sweep the floor while my sisters clean the car.We had our dinner at home.

I`m really tired now.I guess I need a good rest.Nite!


No comments: