Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jim Brickman

Well I`m not sure whether he is a famous pianist.Most of my friends knew Yiruma, a Korean pianist but not many of us had heard about Jim Brickman.According to Wikipedia,he is an American pianist and song writer.For your information he is not as young as Yiruma,he`s now 48!



I knew him through one of his music piece called "Lake Erie Rainfall".This music was one of the choice for Bella`s Lullaby but it was not chosen.I fell in love with this piano music when I was first listened to it.This is one of my de-stress instrumental music.





Another piece of music from him is "Angel Eyes" and I think that most of the people will fell familiar with it.If not mistaken it is a background music in a drama series.I only know the title of this song and the composer a few hours ago =s






The other music that I strongly recommend will be "Rocket to the moon".Trust me.You will love it.



Since he is such a great pianist but then he is not famous enough.Thus I would like to introduce this musician to whoever viewed my blog.His talent should be appreciated. *Gosh I feel like want to rush to Popular to get his CD*

No comments: