Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It`s June!

Today is the second day of June.I`m not going to work this month but will start working in July,as a tutor.

This June won`t be a bored or tiring one (like last year =p).We Sarawakians are having Gawai holidays from yesterday.Gawai festival is celebrate by the Dayaks.
It left 9 days to FIFA World Cup!Can you feel the joyfulness in the air?Although I`m not super fans in football but I`m looking forward to this events ^^ However I have no idea on which team will become the champion =p I will fill my June with those football matches xD




Besides,I`m going to Bintulu at the end June to visit my friend,Kok Yin with Ker Sing.Haha..I have to wait Ker Sing to finish her exams.The last time I met Kok Yin was during Chinese New Year.Time flies,half year has gone. =S

The last thing that will definitely make me excited is---the state level marching band competition.I was first to be told that the competition will be held in Kuching but after I came back to Miri my friends told me that the venue is now change to Miri.I had told myself never miss this event! ^^ Sarawak bands are always with high standard compare to most of the other states.I`m sure that the public will have a great enjoyment in visual and auditory. So music lovers in Miri,what are you waiting?Immediately jot down this event in your planner!

And this will be my June holiday plan.I will also try to write down the recommendation on the books that I read.
That`s all =)

No comments: