Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

This is OMG OMG!!!

For those who read my previous post you will know that my favourite national football team is SPAIN and my favourite player is FERNANDO TORRES!!!My biggest dream is to own a Spain jersey but I can not afford to have one because I`m a student.

They jersey is produced by Adidas which cost approximately RM125.As I`m not working this is a very big amount of money.Besides I will feel guilty if I buy it.

So now there`s a GREAT news to me!My friend showed me a website selling Spain National Football Team jersey by Adidas at only RM45.90,without printing the players` name at the back.

Look down...



Tadaaa!!!This is the one!Look like the genuine one.



And this is the one with my TORRES`s name.But it is more expensive.RM55.


Yay I`m now so so so so happy!!On cloud nine!

No doubt I will definitely get the jersey !!

Spacial thanks to Ling Ker Sing for telling me about this.Muchas Gracias!

No comments: