Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

My Day!

Well, I know, today is not my birthday.
Today is only 19/01,I still have last few days for being a 18 teenager.
However my friends celebrated my birthday for me in my house here~
As today is a holiday and we all will be busy after today so they all decided to celebrate for me earlier.
It was really a surprise for me and I have to congratulate for their success!Before this I always think that they will celebrate for me on 22/01,which is this coming Thursday.

Let me tell you how they gave me the birthday surprise.Just now when I went for dinner with Sing Ying,and then after we finished our dinner she suddenly told me that she had telephone call.Then I walked back to my house alone.After I open the door,the condition in the living room is just like usual,so I just couldn`t notice that something was different.But when I entered my room,OMG I saw some lighted candles on the floor and my pillow and the birthday card,the present were all put on my chair!This is the picture.But what I saw is from front view XD




OMG!!!!!After I was calling for my room mates for such a long time they finally came out from the toilet and sang the birthday song for me.After then I was "ordred" to say something.What to do?I just crapping there,kept on saying thank you and said that love them ^^

Immediate after this I had my second round dinner with them,as you can see the picture below~They prepared the food by themselves,except ice-cream,saft drinks and also sparkling drink =p


The Food


Food again



Once again,I still want to thank all my beloved friends for spending their time,their money,their energy,their love,their creativity....because my birthday.I really appreciate it and i also feel lucky to have friends like you all.Thanks for giving me a wonderful day.


This is what the decorate on the wall of my place



Me with the my birthday present-Kenny G album.




Birthday present,birthday card,birthday crown and the fairy stick
The purple stick and crown is to pass to next birthday girl/boy.The next receiver will be Athinia.






And...
I also like to take this opportunity to send my birthday wishes to my ex-AIMST classmate,Wendy and my ex-brassband senior,Geoffrey.Today is their birthday but unfortunately I can`t say happy birthday to them but can only sms(Wendy) and leave a massage at facebook(Geoffrey).Although we are far away but I never forget you two.Happy 19th to Wendy,and also Happy 20th birthday to Geoffrey.Thanks for being my friends. Your presence in my life had made my life so memoriable and I did learn something from you.Have a blessed birthday.









*Sprcial thanks for Brenna who allowed me to grap ur photo from your phone.

*Thanks to
Athinia,Brenna,Caryn,Carmen,Hui Ping,See Yean,Sing Ying,Yiyi,Sze Ling for spending the night with me.


1 comment:

DabianTsin said...

wa!!jacinta~~~~~~~~~~~~
so xingfu neh u!!
ahahahahaha....