Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Countdown For The Day Going Back to Miri

Miri!!! 10 more days to go!

I just can`t wait to go back to my hometown,after leaving for almost half year!
Besides,this time I`m going back for celebrate Chinese New Year!
I hope I will get many "Ang Pao "during Chinese New Year so that I will have more money to spend in Kedah!

However,before going back I still got a LOAD of projects and Quizzes that have to be settled.The project,especially Biology fair is totally meaningless for me but i do not have other choices but to prepare for it since it contribute 5% for my overall assignment.What to do?My parents are paying for my studies here so I have the responsibility to do my best in the exams.There`s still Chemistry project and English Critical Review project waiting for me to finish TT This is enough to drive me mad as I don`t enjoy the process to finish the projects~

And then is the quizzes.Biology quiz next Wednesday and Mathematics quiz next Thursday.Thanks Lord because Chemistry Quiz is after Chinese New year.I`m learning Organic Chemistry for this final term and it`s damn hard.Since the quiz is postponed so I think I will have ample time to work for it.And also Physics,it will be tested after CNY. Please pray for me especially my Chemistry as I always lack of confidence on this subject. =(

I feel so excited to meet my friends and family in Miri.Miss all of them so much.I`ll be back on next Saturday,so those of you who is in Miri can prepare RED CARPET and FLOWERS to welcome me at Miri Airport at 5.30 pm.I hope I will meet all of my friends in Miri during CNY!!!!!

No comments: