Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hi Miri!

Hi Miri!

It had been a long time since I left Miri .Almost half year already.
I was just reached yesterday evening, for my surprise, well, Miri is really had changed a lot in this half year =) I`m not sure whether it is a good thing or not, but I think that it may be good. We have to do something to make Miri look more like a “city”

I felt pleased to see the Merdeka Mall, which is still under construction .I can see that how the building look like quite clearly now, unlike when I left list time, this mall was just started to build at that time. And also Bintang Plaza. I heard that they are going to build a hotel beside it; I think is some sort like Imperial Hotel. I also felt so happy to see STARBUCKS COFFEE in Miri. Finally .After Coffee Bean and Secret Recipe, we finally have Starbucks and also a bistro in Bintang Plaza but I forgot what the name is.

Besides, I went to the “pasar malam” which is near the city council building .I always like to go there, to feel the pace of Chinese New Year. However for my disappointment, this year I couldn`t find something interesting at the pasar malam and not many people going there. I think is because of the economy crisis, so everyone wants to save money. I met some high school friends and this can be considering as one the nice findings. It was such a long time ago since last time I saw them. Some had changed a lot, and some had never changed. Time passed and friendship will also become a past one day.

I found that there are a lot of new shops opposite my high school. The Japanese restaurant , Happy Café disappear, Pete`s Deli I also didn`t see…..I don`t know what was happening when I was not here but these changes once again reminded me that I am getting older and older TT
Oh yea. Before I finish here, I want to add something about my view to Miri during these 2 days. Well I don`t know why this two days are almost most time are rainy day. So... Abnormal. It should be sunny but this year it keeps on raining.It just look like Ford and I`m like Bella, who was taking a plane from Pheonix to Ford..And meet the handsome and charming Edward there…Sorry I`m dreaming again..anyway,bye and happy new year to everyone~

No comments: