Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

以前的blog

Last Sunday,I had a wonderful&memoriable time with my NS gang at Pizza hut =) That was a farewell party for me and Sing Ying as we are going to Kedah to further our studies tomorrow(19/04/08).We spent more than RM100 for our pizza meal!!After that,we went 2 Star Bowl to play bowling =) Hahaz..long time didn`t play bowling le.Luckily got Xiao Bai(The PRO 1)teach us to play XD Thx Xiao Bai..And I would like 2 thanks all my friends for the present!!I will appreciate it!And it will bcome my motivation in my future University life!!!^^

My Gang!!!

Pizza..Is it look nice =)

Pizza (Regular)

Bowling..Quite heavy~

Souvenir from friends TT =my motivation...

Chuan Siang

Hey..who are U looking at?????

Sing Ying&Helen


Annie`s eating(lozoi kuan XD)

-TA-&Lao Bu

Our score for playing bowling~

Ruoh Ying&Lao Bu...



-TA-&Annie

Lao Bu+Lily=!@#$%^&??? lolzzz

No comments: