Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Band Competition

Today is the band competition for East Malaysia zone.Time flies.I just realized that I have already left the band four years ago.Four years is not really a long time but then,this period of time is more than enough to transform a band that you love her so much into a band like a stranger,just like the first day you knew her.When I went back to visit the band in 2009,I was so shock that half of the members who were joining competition were new faces!And it was only one year after I left the band and my hometown!

I had a great time with my batch mates during my last year visit to the band.However for this year,I couldn`t make myself to be with them and cheering for our juniors and the band. I was stuck in the office,doing nothing but online for the whole day.What is happening in the band and how the competition is going on is like something not related to me,since I`m no longer one of the band member and I`m not in Miri.But I don`t know why,I couldn`t stop myself from keep myself updated to the competition via facebook.

Thanks to the committee of the Malaysia National Band Competition (NATCOMP) for their live updates about the competition and also the senior who recorded the video clips and uploaded it on facebook.Really appreciate their works!The St.Joseph brothers were not taking part in the competition this year.It`s seems like something is missing in the Sarawak zone competition since I`m always respect them especially St.Joseph Kuching.Oh,not to forget Green Road as well.They are kind people <3 Hopefully can see them in next year competition!

Umm.ok.that should be all on what I want to say.Toodles!




Photo is grabbed from the Malaysia National Band Competition (NATCOMP) facebook page

No comments: