Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye 2010

This is a post for remembrance. =)
It seems like we countdown for the year 2010 at yesterday,and now,the year is coming to an end.5 more hours,and we will say bye bye to year 2010.
Do allow me to jot down some memorable happenings throughout the year in my blog.

那些刻骨铭心的记忆。我就一个人在这里回忆吧 =)


1.February.1st Chinese New Year Celebration in my new house.

The Lee family had moved in to their newly built houses in November 2009.My new house is big enough to serve my friends for gathering.Thus,we played cards from the 2nd day until 4th day of the Chinese New Year.I finally knows to play cards..hehe



Due to the miss of CH Band concert I decided to go for a jazz concert in Sungai Petani.The performing band was WVC Trio +1 led by Mr.Tay Cher Siang. I was thinking to go alone at first but I ended up to watch the concert with my batch mates.Thanks for all of their kindness for accompany me ^^


3.June.FIFA World Cup and Band Competition!


OMG that was the most exciting + anticipating month throughout the year!Thanks to these 2 big events I didn`t feel bored during my long holidays!I watched the 1st FIFA World Cup in my life when I was 12.That was Korea-Japan World Cup.I thought I will never watch FIFA again since then due to my busy secondary school life but thank God,I still manage to make myself to follow this big big event on TV this year(2010)!One important thing to remember is,my favourite team Spain became the Champion for FIFA 2010! Whether you believe it or not,I`m smiling when I typing this =)


!Viva España!



4.Bintulu trip with Ker Sing!

Well,this happen at the end of June.After Ker Sing finished her finals we pay a visit to Kok Yin who lives in Bintulu.That was an unforgettable trip in my life.It`s a joyful thing to meet the friends who really knows and share the similar opinion with you.I`m always looking for the next trip to meet Kok Yin!


BFF!



5.I realize that I was one more step nearer to the adult world.

You know,when I go to year 2,everything changed.Some people began to show their kiasu-ness.I was sick of them.Before this I always enjoy the time in the lab but now I feel like don`t want to get into the lab.I`m always asking myself.What`s the point we fight for all those opportunities to do experiment in the lab?Some treat me rudely,made me feel like they`re humiliating me.I realize that,some of my so-called best buddies are actually not that good.They back stabbed me,saying that my result is always worse than them.Hello!Result doesn`t mean everything ok!I swear I will become a more successful person than them in the future!Adult world is really cruel,once you step into it,all you will face will be full of bloody things.You`ll have no choice but do your part and keep a positive mind.

6.Thanks to all of my buddies in AIMST who always help me!

I became quite close with Xin Hua during last sem.I found that Erene and Evelyn are nicer than I think ^^ I`ll always remember those moment when we chit-chat,laugh loudly until mid-night!Thanks for everything.Without you all I would never have a more positive mind set,I`ll never have a chance to analyze something in other way round.

Breakthrough
I started to learn Spanish  during the my 3 months holidays in June!As for me Spanish is not that hard to learn especially the pronunciation.Spanish pronunciation is quite similar to Malay language.I will keep on learning this language.

Relationship Status
I`m still single but I don`t really mind about it.What I mind is my primary/secondary school mates and the elderly asked me about this issue.The road to become a biotechnologist is seriously very tough and I still have a long way to go.I need more strength and I know God will always give me a way =) I`m still faith in God ok!

Anyway I`m not ready to the new year.But I know I`m prepared for the challenges that will happen tomorrow!



*Sorry.Not much picture uploaded.The internet speed in unsatisfied.

1 comment:

jellyfish said...

haha.thanks for the visit.i do really miss the moment...although we always no fate to meet each other for some times.hehe