Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

WC Final : Nederlands vs Spain

OK.I know it is too late to write about WC Final match which was held on last Sunday.I was actually thinking of write something about the match but too bad I really did not have any idea on where to stat and what to write.

BUT I told myself I got to write something on this match since the match involve my favorite team-Spain!

This will be the toughest game for both team.The Spanish were so aggressive.They are famous in this playing style.About the Dutch..That was my very first time to see them play and they gave me a bad impression!Yes,they have good team and good players but then their way they play were really rough.The number of yellow cards that they receive told everything.They irritated the pace of the Spanish to play.If I compare a football match with a war,then the Dutch would be the one who are good in guerrilla war-->hard to catch,hard to detect what they are going to do next.

Spanish players had higher ball possession throughout the game,but then they just lack of a little bit luck.They are not accurate in shooting the ball to the goal.Though Iniesta had successfully sent the ball into the goal but this still couldn`t hide the truth that they are not accurate.Though they are good in attacking but they also have strong defense line plus a GREAT goal keeper.Without them the Spain would never win the World Cup!!

Nederlands has very excellent players like Roben And Sneijder.However,it`s wasted without the help from the other team mates.I don`t mean the other players were not co-operative or not good enough,just that they can`t really help when there was a need.What I mean is,their overall performance of each of the players were not as average like Spain.

That was a long game but I would say it`s all worth when you see the winner got the trophy.Everything is worthy.I would never feel regret to sacrifice my time for sleeping in order to catch the match.Viva Espana! See yea after 4 years in Brazil!!!


No comments: