Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

To Do Before My 21st Birthday

Today is 22th July,it lest exactly half year to my 21st birthday.I was once to be told that 21st birthday is the most important birthday in our life because it signify that we are adult!Since this is once in a life time,I decided to list out something to be finished and try to finish them before my 21st birthday =) I`m now trying my best to give myself a memorable birthday.

With the reference of a book called "2do Before I Die" by Micheal Ogden and Chris Day I had listed down the things that I wish to try,or don`t dare to try before.I will fully utilize the time for this coming six months to finish all these things and will evaluate myself,see whether how many things I had done on my 21st birthday.

Here is the list.

1.Learn to play piano(keyboard).

-Believe it or not.I learnt piano when I was in primary school but stopped due to some reasons.I wish to play the piano again.

2.Back pack travelling.

-I wish to try back pack travelling.This is my biggest wish.Currently I`m planning to do this within Malaysia.Hopefully can celebrate my 21st birthday in an island =))
-Place to visit : Pulau Redang,Pulay Langkawi and if possible,Melacca

3.Learn Spanish.

-I`m learning the language now,not because of Torres or Puyol or whatever reasons.Just because I think that it`s not difficult to learn.Plus my bff also learning,so I`m not alone.
-Though I won`t have a chance to use this language in Malaysia and other Asian country,but it`s no harm to learn one more language right?

4.Learn to think positively and always be strong.

-This is what I tried to achieve over the years.I`m someone who will think negatively rather that think in the other way round and now I`m still trying my best to correct this.

5.Write reviews for the books that I`ve read.

-I love to read.I bought lots of books since fundation.
-Yes,it is quite suffer for me to write reviews but I think that sharing some good books with others is important.

These would be what I plan to do.More statements would be added to my list in future.


No comments: