Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Is it something called Dilemma?

Yesterday I went to mcmc to send my resume and application letter for industrial training.My training would be in next May to August.I hope to do my training in Miri.

But then.You know,things are always not going in what we want it to be.I went to Environment Department in the morning,I was so disappointed at the moment I looked at their office.Is like..a sad n dull environment full of L&M.I`m not sure if I can really learn something if they accepted me as their trainee.

After that I went to MCMC hospital.The person in charge didn`t even take my documents.He told me I can`t learn much in their hospital.He said their hospital had accepted 10 students from Masterskill who are taking Diploma in Lab Tech.He recommended me to the General Hospital but I feel like don`t want to go for it =( I guess the uncle didn`t want me to waste my time in their hospital.True also.Their lab is so so so tiny with not much equipment.As I glanced over the whole lab there`s only some old old equipment,there`s only an unknown machine in the lab..

I suddenly realized something.Whether I like it or not I might have to stay in west Malaysia to build my career after I graduate.If I choose to come back to my home town I will be end up to work in the field totally not related to what I study now.You know my dream right?Studying Biotechnology was something that I planned when I was 16 a.k.a a Form 4 students.I`m still young to chase my dream but my mom hopes me to work in a government organization.The elders always prefer to have a "stable" life style but I knew that`s not what I want!Though I don`t like to deal with those kiasu people but I really loves to take challenges and competitions!And the only reason is,I`m still YOUNG to chase my dreams!And this would mean everything for me at the moment.


Ok,after bluffing for such a long paragraph,I guess I should continue to look for a suitable place for my training.

No comments: