Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

An afternoon with lao bu

I had arrived in Miri 2days ago and I got lots if thing to blog!
My KL trip with Sing Ying was really nice.Will write about this after this =)

Yesterday (Thursday) I went to Bintang Plaza to meet up with my "lao bu" Ker Sing and we exchange something =)

Here is it.


A new magazine,Key chain and a book from Ker Sing!

I got her a new Barcelona jersey (also for myself) at Bukit Binang,KL.hmm..too lazy to take a photo on that.Will upload if I got a chance,maybe in the next post.


Another thing that make me happy is...I finally got my new & bad quality I.C!!! I looks much more better in the new I.C photo!!!


Yes.I look much more better as compare to 12 years old^^



While shopping in Popular (me and lao bu`s must go place) I renewed my Popular card as well.My previous one was expired since last November.Since I `m a bookaholic I decided to upgrade my Popular card to "Privilege" card.RM 25 for 3 years instead of RM12 for 1 year ^^
One more thing to add on is,I was really amazed for their customer service nowadays!They really improved a lot!For example,I only spent less than 10 minutes to get my new card!The stuff printed this card for me in a few minutes time after I pay the member fees1!Before this I was worried that how long I have to wait for the new card since I seldom stay in Miri.All my worries had gone at the moment the stuff passed the card to me!Satisfied =)))


My new Popular card ^^



And that should be all..stay tune for my KL trip post!

No comments: