Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

To Do Before my 21st Birthday (part 2)

I had listed few things that I want myself to finish before my 21st birthday. Click here to see the previous post~Ok now let me continue to add up some of my new target to- be-achieved.

6. Spend less time on facebook, surfing the net.
-Yes I admit that I`m addicted to internet especially facebook and this had become the major reason for me to read less book.I can say that I lost patience to read a book.Though I still read but I can`t finish in a short time like before.I must spend my time on other stuff especially reading.

7.Maintain a healthy life style.
-I know this is quite impossible as I`m staying in a hostel but then I will try mt best to achieve this target!!at least I should sleep earlier =)) And also try my best to spend some time on doing some exercise..Haha..

8.When I wish to do something,just go for it!
-Well this need loads of courage..can you sell some of yours to me? xD I realized that I got a lot of things that I wish to try but I just don`t dare to go for it!So from today I want to ensure that I will give myself some more confident and courage and go to do anything that I like to do..Of course not smoking,drinking,taking drugs xD but things like go for travelling,go to watch a band concert in Penang....

9.EQ!
-Erm this is another hard thing for me.Sometimes I just can`t control my emotion.I don`t know it` because is my own problem or because of those childish people I met in my daily life =s I don`t care but what I want myself to do is be tolerate and keep quiet!

10.Get a result with flying-colour in my year 2.
-Though my result is not that good last sem because of that stupid entrepreneurship but I promised myself never give up!I would never forget what I had promised to myself!

No comments: