Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Memoriable Day

Today--- 05/01/2010 is a big day because it`s the day for me to sit for the driving test.This is my third time to sit for the test since I failed my side parking during my last two tests.It`s a very important day for me because the result of the test will determine my mood for the day.

My test was at 11.00am and I had finished my test within 15 minutes.I`m smiling when I typing the words here,so you can know my result from here =) I won`t say it`s the longest 15 minutes in my life but I will say it`s quite short indeed.You will find that the time pass very fast when you focus in something.The waiting time is very long indeed.

My parents were actually planned to pay "kopi o " to the JPJ to make sure that I will pass the test.But then I chose not to do so.I know that God doesn`t like this action so I kept on telling the God : "Oh lord, I promise you I won`t do the thing that you don`t like but can you please take away my nervous during the test so that I can pass? You know how important is the test for me.I promise,I won`t pay the kopi o money but will have faith on your works. " And then, I didn`t pay the "kopi o" even my parents gave me RM300 before I go for register.Thank God he listened my prayer.

There was 2 cars for the test,one of the cars was the one that I used for my on road test during last August,I knew that wasn`t a car which is in excellent condition.Fortunately, I was the one who use the other car and surprisingly it`s a car which is in a very good condition.just like my instructor`s can which I used to practice.Everything just go smoothly and I passed the test!!!

My test was finished when I did my 3 point turn and I heard the other candidates clapping ^^
Finally when I went to see the officers nearby to take my documents, I told him : "Yes,finally I passed!!" It`s just a happy day and I can`t stop myself from smiling.I wonder if others will think whether I got something wrong xD

I would like to thank all of the people who helped me a lot.

Thanks my parents,who are willing to pay all the fees.
Thanks my sifu,William,thanks for your patience to deal with an untalented student like me.
Thanks my "lao bu" ,Ker Sing who lectured me on the steps of side parking via sms.
Thank my course mates Huiping and Ah Hui -you guy told me if I fail again then no need to go back to Penang.It`s a good encouragement,huh ~
Thanks my housemates in AIMST for your patience to hear me kept on telling you guys "ne men bu ming bai de la"
Thanks my High school friends, Chai Fong and Ai Yii -Your "Good Luck" meant a lot for me =)
Thanks to all my friends-Brenna,Siew Fang,Caryn,brandon,Chia Wen, Ming Kern,Huiping,Jerry,Sing Ming,Kelvin,Pauline,Xing Yee.Thanks for your words =')

Misson completed.I managed to obtain my P liscence before my 20th Birthday ^^
It`s 05/01/2010--A day to remember!!

No comments: