Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ewww!!!

Well it`s an unproductive afternoon again.I was actually planned to do some revision but it ends up with keep on viewing other people`s blog.As I read rawang boy`s blog I discovered something interesting.There`s a website which enable you to see your Avatar`s look.All you have to do is just to upload a photo or choose a picture from your facebook for the website to process.Just follow the simple instructions.

Here is the picture that I used,nice,huh?



This photo was taken during my practical session,pretty or not =p



But then it comes out like this,as you can see below.



My Avatar look



Ewww!!!!It`s damn ugly!!I suddenly realized that being a human is a BLESSING =p


For those who are interested can click here and have some fun ^^



Bye bye~

No comments: