Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It`s a Miracle!

Well.I always believe in miracle,and miracle did really happened.I just received my Chemistry Midterm paper this morning,and then,surprisingly,I passed!Actually my Chemistry is quite okay when I was in secondary school but don`t know why.My Chemistry is like sheat since I was in Foundation.I could tel you that I had totally lost my confidence in this subject.

I DON`T LIKE CHEMISTRY SINCE IT MAKES ME PAIN AS EVERY TIME I`M THINKING OF IT!

But I have no choice.

As a 1st year Biotech student in AIMST, Basic Chemistry is one of the core subjects.I must pass each of the subjects in order to continue my studies.This is a big big challenge for me and I had prepared to give up anytime. In order to master the knowledge I did put a LOAD of time for my Chemistry revision,because I want to become a biotechnologist!I cannot die just because of Chemistry.

When I was study very hard for my Chemistry the midterm exam was also getting nearer and nearer.And then,Finally.It was at around the corner.I still remember that on then day of the test I was so nervous until I could not focus on the revision.I kept on imagine what would I do,or what should I do if I really fail.After the test I expected myself to fail in the exam.Now then I know how serious is my problem ,which tends to think negatively easily.

And then is the waiting time for the result.

Waiting..
1 week was over.

2nd week passed ..

Finally.

The day to get the result is here.

The lecture hall.

Everyone was surrounding miss in order to take their own paper.I was one of them.

Unlike the previous paper (Molecular Bio and Genetics),I was not nervous at all.Just like normal,normal than normal time.I just want to know how is my mark for that "failed"result.

Hey I saw my paper!

Miss gave my paper to me.

The first thing I did,was to take a look at my mark.

Yes.Now then the miracle that was mentioned happened!I passed.Finally I did it!I was so happy because I managed to pass Organic Chemistry.I passed but not passed with flying colours.But this meant a lot to me.Confident,overall result.....Thank God,He gave me this miracle.I will keep on work harder,because I know that I can do it.


Target: PLAY HARD AND STUDY HARD!
My uni is a bookworm paradise.

No comments: