Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I love Manhattan Fish Market!!!

During last Deepavali holidays I went to Penang,together with Brenna.We had our lunch at The Manhattan Fish Market,which is located at the Queensbay Mall.This was my very first time to go into the restaurant and try their food.As the restaurant`s name is "The Manhattan Fish Market" it`s definitely their special one is fish =)





















Most of the food there are quite expensive for me since I`m only a student.But it`s worth for the price.Bren and I ordered the food which is affordable for ourself.I don`t like to eat fish because I don`t like the smell but after I tried their fish I found that fish can actually have such a good taste!I only can say that,their fish is....super yummy!!!I think is because they process the fish to remove the weird smell that I don`t like.

Now let me comment about my Creamy Pasta and Bren`s Fish and Chips.


Creamy pasta.
Well,they mixed garlic in their pasta sauce so the pasta had strong garlic smell when you start to eat till you finish the whole dishes.But I don`t know why I won`t reject the Garlic smell but I LOVE the smell.The fish is mixed together with the pasta and and it tasted just nice.When you put the fish into your mouth you will feel like it start to "melts" in you mouth,and then...swallow,together with the pasta.Finally I end up with my mouth full of garlic smell for quite a long time XD

























Fish and Chips
When it was served to Bren her first response was "Hey this fish is smaller than the one when I ordered last time!".But we soon realized that we should always make sure ourselves not to judge a fish by its size =D Although the fish looked small but we couldn`t finish it,we didn`t really finish half of the fish!The fish was Dolly fish,fried.But then when you eat it you won`t feel like the golden part(which you can see in the picture)is too "hard".It was just a little bit crispy.Then next don`t forget about the chips.It`s damn nice mann!!Just nice and I don`t know how to describe it. =)

























There`s still got some more food in Manhattan Fish market for me to discover.If you ask me which is my favourite restaurant in Penang I will definitely tell you is THE MANHATTAN FISH MATKET!!!Hope can go there again=)


























































Bye.

1 comment:

k.yin said...

我上次有经过这间Manhattan Fish Market,可是还是吸引不到我进去吃,因为我讨厌吃鱼!原因就是这么简单,but你照片拍得还蛮不错吸引人的~尤其是最后一张,赞!