Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My new Hairstyle

Well I just finished upload my photographs to my friendster and facebook account.
I shouldn`t let the hairstylist cut that type of hairstyle for me!
Now my face look so big because of the hairstyle.Didn`t she know that I am not suitable with that hairstyle?SHIT!

Here is the picture for "Before" and "After".See how is the difference!
So sad TT
Before









After





This is Front View.(Forcing myself to smile TT)




This Is Back view.




This is side view





Bye my straightened hair.Thanks for gave me a better appearance during this half year.
Now have to suffer for ugly looking again.
And the hairstylist!
I don`t know what to say to you!
You are really expert!
Being a hairstylist for 20years and you don`t even know how to decide a suitable hairstyle for you customer!I felt so regret to trust you!Now I only want to hibernate in hostel!I don`t want people tease me when they look at my appearance now!

Please pray so that my hair can grow longer in a shorter time!









No comments: