Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

It is 11:58 pm now.Halloween is going to become a past tense.Ung Yuh`s 19th birthday is going to become a past tense too.It will be over after 2 minutes.

Well.Halloween for this year is just like few year before.I`m worrying about my term 2 final at this moment.Just like last year I was worrying about my SPM on this day.The university did not organize any Halloween party.Maybe most of the students here are Nerd ? Or I should ask myself why don`t I be the OC and organize a party? =D




This post is also for my senior + friend --Ung Yuh.Yesterday was his 19th birthday but I couldn`t say Happy Birhday to him as he is studying in Kuching now.I `m not sure wheather he will read this post or not but I want to take this chance to send my most sincere birthday wishes to him!

No comments: