Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Getting Mad

It is such a heavy assignment which is able to drive me mad.MJLK!

I am scarifying my time for revision and sleep and also facing the problem on communication with my group mates!It is such a serious problem until I don`t want to talk much.

I am really unhappy now until I am worry that my emotion will collapse.Who to blame?
I know.I don`t have the right to blame AIMST for giving her foundation students to do such assignment.I cannot question the God why He give me such group mate to work with me.

If,
I start to prepare this project earlier,we won`t have to face the situation like this.
No need to skip physics class this morning because of tiredness.
No need to run here and there to compete with time.
No need........

Just now I went for the binding of the folio and I realized that I left out some of the part!I neary collapsed.Why I can`t do my job nicely and systematically?I found that I an unable do anything well and perfectly.However,this time I choose to try my best to do something to solve my problems instead of cry.I used to cry when I faced some serious problem during Form 4.But now,I choose not to cry because of some reasons.Besides,I am 18 already and I know that I have to hold the responsibilities for what I had done.

Tomorrow will be my presentation day.May God Bless me.