Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dream

My Molecular Diagnosis lecturer asked about our dreams during the tutorial session few days ago.All of us were requested to stand at the front and tell the whole class about our dreams in the coming 5 years time.

I said I gonna marry to a rich guy.It`s obviously not what I`m thinking of. This is my problem.I got lots of dreams but I`m fear to share with others about my dreams. I will feel shameful if my dream not come true if I share with people about that particular dream before.

Hmm..what I wish is to be able to perform with a band one day.I miss those times when playing musics with my fellow band mates.Though we were separated after we graduated from high school,but they are always on my mind.What we had gone through is the sweet memories that lasts for a lifetime.During these years,I also did try my best to be with the band.I still concern about the band competitions in Malaysia,DCI and the trends on the performance style.

Saw this video on Youtube.It was an encore performance by the Blue Kinghts,one of the bands from DCI. The song is entitled "Can`t take my eyes off you".I used to play this song I was in the band.This is really a nice song and I found that their arrangement of music was quite similar with the one I played before.Just that they have more musical instruments,excellent skills and the players` enthusiasm have makde the song even more lively.




Yes.I hope I will have a chance pick up my trumpet again in future 5 years time.
I wish to work in Environmental Biotech field after I graduate from AIMST.I wish to contribute something for mother nature,even my effort would not bring any change to the environment.
I hope I`ll not only a Bio-technologist/scientist in future, but also a writer who write something that can really inspire people.I want to produce a great drama script.This is my secret wish since my first time of writing a drama script,when I was 14 years old.
Oh,not to forget about my working-holiday plan to New Zealand. I shall make it happen before 30 years old.At least once in a life time to gain such experience.
And also the 2018 Russia World Cup.
Adopt a child through world vision.
I gonna prove to my parents that what I can give them is even more that 2 sons can give.


I knew that gonna work really hard than others in order to make all these dreams to become realities.That`s why I don`t dare to tell my lecturer and my course mates about my dreams.Cause I know I`m not that hardworking.But then.Hah.Dream will never die.I did not share did not mean that I don`t care about it.

No comments: