Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Something Nice !!!

Today I went for lunch with my friends.And then after our lunch time we went to Photostat things,guess what I saw at the shop?

The clue :It looks like a cigarette box!
.
..
....
......
........
..........
............


It is Kit Kat in new packaging!Nice right?






Don`t it look like a cigarette box ?



Another view of my Kit Kat box.As you can see the price which is more expansive than the normal.



Well it`s too expensive (RM4),which the double price as compared to the normal packaging but I love the packaging so much!Thus I decided to bought it.Each of the wafer fingers is packed separately, just like the picture as shown below.




Here it is!


The single Kit Kat!!!




This box of Kit Kat consist of 6 wafer fingers.In order to persuade us to buy this product the manufacturer emphasized that each of the finger only contain 45kcal of calories.Which mean,we won`t getting fat after taking ONE?! Lol. I always know that it`s quite impossible since it is a type of chocolate wafer XD

I bought my Kit Kat at about 3pm.Now is 17.58pm and I only ate one of the wafer finger!It`s another miracle happened on me!I think is because each of the Kit Kats are single packed.Thus it helps me to control myself not to finish up all the wafers in seconds XD I don`t know when will I finish up the rest of the Kit Kats but then Kit Kat`s creativity is really amazed me!





Have a break,have a KIT KAT!




Bye Bye ^^


































No comments: