Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Disney Intros

Well, I love Walt Disney`s company`s productions very very much.When I was a little girl,I used to watch "Pocahontas","Winnie the Pooh","Beauty and the Beast","Cinderella","Pinocchio" and my more.When I grow up,I began to watch their movies such as High School Musical series.As I can say that,Disney is my favourite until now.And the things that attract me are their intros and their music.Their music is definitely bravo!And my favourite composer is Alan Menken who composed musics for Beauty and the Beast,Pocahontas,Enchanted and many more.


I love Disney`d production,because I believe in Dreams.I believe that my dream will come true if I work hard for it.The dreams are in everyone`s heart,is just that you realize their existence or not.Those who know about this will definitely live happily,enjoy of putting efforts to their work in order to get nearer to their dreams.Yea,I always believe in miracle.


I searched a few intros from You Tube,which we can see before their movies or animations show. These intros make me think of the time when I was small =).

This is the intro for The Wonderful World of Disney which I like most.




The newer version.







This version is the oldest one I ever seen.

No comments: