Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Picnic At Hawaii Beach With Band Mates

Last Saturday....
Ten of Us...
Ex CH Band members(Except Howard and Alvince)..
We had a great time at Hawaii Beach in Miri.



The beach.I love this beach very very much.It`s been a long time since last time I went to the beach.My parents used to date here.



The Coconut Trees at the beach gave us a warm welcome.



The sea water glad to see our presence

The food the were prepared for the trip.



Our Food.
p/s:The management changed us RM10 for the table!




Kelvin,Ta and Howard



I love the sky I love the kites!


Nine of us(Xing Yee was the photographer)


All of us.

We were trying to jump and...





We did it!


Sunset.How beautiful is the creation of God.
I will always appreciate the friendship that I own.




NOTE:
All Pictures is grabbed from Xiao Yee and Xing Yee`s Facebook profile.I`m the one who add on some words

4 comments:

DabianTsin said...

wa.......so nice leh!!
i missed it..
lolssssssssssssssssssss...
the views are nice n pretty!
how awesome God's creations!
gdluck n hav fun ya!

Lily said...

wow, the scene is beautiful... i never realised that hawaii beach is so nice...HAve fun!

Jasper Yew said...

Lol,
have fun!!,
how come the jumping got one person still standing de?
is tat u?
haha.......

-TA- said...

To Jasper
That is Teck Mui =D