Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Christmas in my dream

This is a cold rainy night,just like last night.
A perfect time to have a sweet dream.
I dreamed a dream last night,about Christmas.
I was at home during the Christmas.
I was at a church on Christmas morning with my family but this church is not the one we normally go to.
Everything is so beautiful.That was a rainy morning when we went for Christmas service.
After the service,a bus came,with lots of nice books on it..something like mobile library~
I saw lots of books which are all about stories happened on Christmas day.

Then I was brought to a shopping complex,which is a new location in my hometown.
The decoration in it is so different like what I normally see in other malls in Miri.
I saw beautiful dresses in the shops and a book store which sells story books for kids,
Not forget the teddy bears too.

And I saw my youngest sis,she became so chubby,just like how she looked like during her kindy time.
We had a great time and I could feel the warmth of Christmas.

I`ll be home for the coming Christmas, if I have the time.
Christmas is always a time with full of warmth,when we celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.


 Picture taken from www.foreverfriends.co.uk

No comments: