Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Letter -By Yiruma

I love Yiruma`s piano piece because of the emotional expression.
For me a music piece without emotion contour is NOTHING but just annoying noise.
When I`m listening to music,I prefer to listen to the harmony part rather than the melody part.
Harmony part in music is something you really need to be very focus then only you can hear the part.
Thus instrumental music is a better choice for me because I can listen to the harmony part easier.
Sometimes the human voice is a distraction~
I always put in my whole heart and emotion when I listen to music,that`s a respect to the composer =p
That`s why I tends to be emo as I listening to instrumental music.
I will fall into a deep thoughts every time I listen to Yiruma music.

This is one of his compositions ---"Letter" from his album "P.N.O.N.I"
There`s is some story behind this music but I don`t understand Korean so I don`t know what is the actual story behind the composition.

What I heard from the melody is about "miss" , "love" , and "hope" ^^






I wish I could play piano,so that I can play his music =)
Learning musical instrumental is not for the sake to show off, 
But to teach people to appreciate music,especially classical music.
I believe quality music can unite people and bring a peaceful world. 

No comments: