Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Earth Day

Well I hope it won`t be too late for me to write something about my thoughts on the Earth Day.

Today is not only Good Friday but also the Earth Day.Earth Day is a day which is to bring awareness to the public to care about the environment.As we know that men activities had brought a great destruction to our mother nature and some of the impacts that were brought to the environment is no longer reversible.This is my Father`s world,we, as the mankind,are actually holding the responsibilities to manage our environment but unfortunately what we keep on ruin the whole things.

I was really aware of this issue when I was in Italy with my band in 2007.In Italy,what I found is,the shops are not using plastic bag.The provide paper bags instead of plastic bags.I could still remember how I felt when I saw this.What the Italians did had greatly influenced me.When I came back to Malaysia I found that I started to try not to use plastic bag wherever it`s possible.For example if I didn` t buy much things,I will tell the casher I don`t need plastic bag.I will just put my things into my bag or just hold with my hands.However I`ll still use plastic bag when I buy too many things until i can`t just put into my bag,So on this Earth Day


I will promise myself to bring another shopping bag so that I will not need to ask for plastic bags.

Secondly,I will also keep on reminding myself to SAVE WATER.My cell culture lecturer told us we are going to short of water in 50 years.50 years!It`s coming soon and water will become something that is more precious than petroleum.Some might think that such thing won`t happen on us since we`re in Malaysia.But you know,we will never know what`s going to happen when our "Mother" get angry.Thus,

I will turn of the water during I wash my face and brushing my teeth instead of let the water keep on flowing from the beginning till the end.I felt quite sad when I see my house mates keep the water flowing whenever they brushing teeth and washing face.We can easily get clean water wherever we turn on the tap but it doesn`t mean we can let the water to flow just like this.Besides I will also save water when I`m showering.

I will also try to reuse the papers and if possible,recycle it and try to do whatever things I can contribute to the environment.At least start from my surroundings.


Google is so sweet ^^

Let`s heal the world and makes it a better place!

Good NIght.

No comments: