Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Photo of the Month (October) -2 lil` cutie things

I know it`s really late to write something about my choice of the October`s photo-of-the-month.
But then it will never be too late to share something with other right? hahahaha

Now let me tell you the reason that I chose this photo.Well I was in love with "cube craft" during that time~It`s not only easy to make but also looks adorable ^^ Since I was still crazy to the FIFA 2010 I decided to make Zakumi in Argentina and Portugal jersey~

I downloaded the template from here,print them out.After the templates were in my hands I started to cut out the picture,fold the dotted line region and finally paste at the edge.It was really adorable.I can still remember I kept on smiling when I was looking at my work ^^

I guess I should get myself some white manila card to make the template for my next cubie toy =)



template 1 : Zakumi in Portugal jersey


template 2 : Zakumi in Argentina`s jersey






No comments: