Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

New Blog Template!

It left exactly 1 month till Christmas!!!Whee!!!!
I`m so excited about this since I`m going back to Miri for semester break holidays during that time!
As a Christian,the meaning of Christmas for me is to remember the birthday of Jesus Christ.
I`m blessed to be one the human beings to know the meaning behind Christmas.Jesus is the main character of Christmas instead of presents and Santa Claus.That`s why I use "Christmas" instead "X-mas".So you can see the difference between these 2 words.

I was struggling on which templates to be use.The dark blue template is much more simple than the one I `m using now but then something make the template special is, when the readers open my page it will start SNOWING!And I love the picture at the right corner as well!However,after I did some considerations I decided to choose the red template.Though it might look more messy but then I just love the bell,the "Welcome" notes feature,the reindeer~and about the Santa..it`s just for decoration.I just want to emphasize once again that the birth of Jesus Christ is the ONLY reason we celebrate Christmas.

Perhaps I will use the blue one for the next Christmas?I don`t know~

click to enlarge the pictures =))


Can you spot the "snow" ?


My final choice.



Old template










1 comment:

Fliani said...

wow... really got x'mas feel.... HOHOHOHOHO... Merry Christmas :)