Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Why Biotech Student Need to Study Chemistry TT

It`s me second lecture week.I have to study 3core subject for this semester which are : Genetics, Molecular Biology and Basic Chemistry.What?Why we biotech student have to study Chemistry!This is my first response when I been told that I have to study Chemistry.Again >.

Anyway,maybe study Chemistry will benefit us.But I don`t have confident to study Chemistry.Everytime when there is Chemictry class I surely cannot focus to the class.I will feel depress when I think of this subject.I will think that,argh.What should I do if I didn`t do well,if cannot pass then I cannot graduate.After then I will consider to give up.

There`s is too many things happen on me recently,which make me questioned about God.Everything cannot go smoothly.U know.From young time until now.I never have a good luck when doing everything.NEVER!My bad luck never gone!However.Luckily.Fortuntely.I also don`t know why.When I went to library last week I found a fabulus Chemistry reference book.It`s a very goo reference material,for me.Thanks God this time.With that Reference material I finally get know about some Chemistry concept.I mean.Organic Chemistry,which I gave up since I was in foudation.And now I finally master a littel bit of the concept.

What I learn from this incident is,always be POSTIVE even you`re initially NEGATIVE thinking person.I still fell stress to do Basic Chemistry but I will continue to struggle.

No comments: