Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Life as a University Student

I just started my classes today.
The 1st lesson that i had is Genetics.Sound interesting right? =)
I guess this will be my favorite subject though it may be very tough.
However I`m no longer a foundation student,so I can`t expect spoon feeding from my lecturers.
I must be hardworking enough to find the extra information about the particular subject by myself.
Thanks for what AIMST foundation thought me last year.
I won`t feel panic when my Genetics lecturer told us to find the extra stuff to study.


***************************************************************************************

As I plan to go for work after I finish my Biotech course thus I`m prepare to learn more other than just study to get excellent results.Yea, our life is not all about study,but is about how to apply what we have learnt in our daily life.Thus I`ll try my best to enjoy my university life ~

***************************************************************************************

I got 6subjects to study during the 1st semester.Wish me good luck yea ^^

No comments: