Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

R.I.P Tiffany

So your funeral service was held at yesterday.I pray for your soul to rest in peace and may you stay with the God happily in a happy place called heaven.

I didn`t know u though.But don`t know why I feel so sad on what happened on you,perhaps you were a band member,just like me?Yes.We might have met in the State level Band competition long time ago.

You were just too young to leave the world.I kept on asking why?How could the killer (who was also your friend) took your life away,just because you rejected his request?Your bright future was still waiting you to explore,but you just gone.

I just hope your family and your friends can be stronger.You`ll always on their mind.Always.No matter how long  the time had passed.May you be a happy angel up there,where there`s no sorrow,pain,heartbroken and whatever bad things.Amen.




The Prayers by Andrea Boceli and Celine Dion

No comments: