Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

IQ test

Just now when I was surfing the net I feel like want to take an IQ test.I`m interested to know my IQ score and I want to know whether I`m intelligence or..just normal.

So I went to this site to take my test.After I finished with those "torturing" questions,I went to check my inbox to get my results.Well..I got 114,which is 1 mark to "Above Average" level.Guess this is because of the language problem.The instruction wrote that "If English (American) is not your native language, then your reported IQ score will probably be lower than it would be if you took an IQ test in your own language."




114,indicates that I`m just a normal person.Although I feel a lil` bit sad but then,I heard some voice which comes from my heart.The voice told me that i should appreciate what I`m having now.At least I can have normal life,have the ability to think,to differentiate what is right and what is wrong,what can do and what shouldn`t do...That is a BLESSING and GIFT from the above.I`m actually one of the luckiest one since I`m not suffer from some genetics deficiency disease.


I should PRAISE THE LORD for my 114 =)
Good Night =D

No comments: