Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

I hate B******c*rp !

Went to a seminar today.
Was actually helped up in this exhibition on the first day of the seminar and feel it`s worth to go so I ask my friends to join me today.
The exhibition was a very small one but I feel like their booth presentation is very informative except that ($*&# B******c*rp.
I`m not sure if it`s an appropriate thing to mention that my friend is working there.But the way that the cb malay respond to us makes me feel very insulted.
He said "Oh, so I can see the next question will be ask for a job in the company"
Feel humiliated.
I did not mean to try to build relation in order to get the job as I will never work in a cheater organization. Even if he begs me to work under his organization I would also reject without any hesitation.
In addition,I am very happy with my current job as a scientist.
I should have replied him that I will just directly approach to his HR instead of use my friend`s name to seek for a chance to work in that bulls*it company.But I did not.I was not good in defending myself when being humiliated.
That`s why I was bullied by my fellow band members during my secondary school times.

Sorry to say that.
But I think it`s way too hard to change my opinion on that organization.
From that training programme till the short conversation with that arrogant ignorant a**hole today,seriously it makes me hate that organization so so so much.
Bunch of ignorant arrogant swine who do not know about biotech and science.

NAH!

No comments: