Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

So far,So BeST!

I`ve attended 6 classes of the BeST (Bioentrepreuneur Special Training Programme) until yesterday (27/06/2012, Tuesday). I personally think that this training programme is helpful for me to know about my future career prospects,preparing me to the future working place.At least I know which path should I go.Thus I don`t feel regret to join this programme.

The BiotechCorp people reminded us to put some make up when attending the classes and dress formal. I wake up early nowadays just for more time to make up,as I`m not a skillful enough to put a nature-look make up in a very short time. I don`t really like to make up,but, since I`ve chose to attend this training programme,I should  learn make up to show my respect to my job.

I`m still in learning process.Putting double eye lid tape is really really challenging and sometimes it even takes me about one hour to make an acceptable double eye-lid (my own acceptance level). I wish I could become an expert in doing these stuffs very soon so I can wake up a bit later at morning xD 

I took these photos as a record f my eyes make up looks.I`m not putting full make up because at current stage I feel unnecessary and I don`t want those BB cream and lip gloss to harm my skin.My face is badly damaged with the pimples,so I don`t apply BB cream or foundation or powder everyday.

Wait until I got my own income I shall get the Maybeline BB moose.Seem like it`s a better product for me.



1st day of the training





5th day of training




6th day of training


But I can`t spot any difference ! >,<

No comments: