Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Last 20- years- old post

Hmm..for those who don`t understand my post title.Let me explain to you 20-years old is my age and what I mean is,this is my last blog post which I write when I`m (and the "am" is going to become a "was" in less than 2 hours!) 20years old.

When I was in secondary school I always imagine how I going to be when I`m 21 years old.Will I own a boyfriend who really care about me and no one will stop us to be together?Which university I will go to pursue my studies?Which course I gonna study?perhaps is music?And when the day of my 21st birthday,is it going to be a very lively day?

Well..I can tell you that my situation is totally opposite with what I`m thinking.I don`t have a boy friend and I`m enjoying my life without a boy beside me;I`m currently studying in a university which I never think before since I started to think about which university I want to go ; I hope to have a day that solely belong to me which means I wish to have a quiet birthday without any celebrations.I`m currently a Biotechnology student and this can be considered as I`m on the way to make my childhood dream to come true i.e become a scientist. I still don`t know whether I really made a right choice but I`m glad and proud to myself that I`m working hard on what I told people what I want to do.

Although I`m not a "holy" Christian but thank God,he never abandoned me.I used to blame the God but I finally found that he never stops to care on me.I am not a person who own everything that I desired but I`m sure I`m the blessed one.I can actually feel that God never leave me since the first day I knew Him and accepted Him as the guardian of my life.But i`m always forget about Him.When I success I would never think of Him but he still let me to enjoy the happiness of success again and again.When I blame about Him,He never give me heavy punishment.I can still remember when I was in NS camp,there was a girl got possessed.Many people were so scare there would become the next one to be possessed but I can tell you that I never scared of it and I know why.

I`m not from a rich family but I have parents who loved me so much.They always try their best to give me the best things.What they did on me is really so many that I could not write down all in a paragraph.Thanks to my parents they give me a comfortable life.My mom want to give me a platinum necklace or me but I don`t want her to do so.She sacrificed so much for me so I don` t want her to spend that money again.Too bad I don`t know how to tell her about this,it must be something...weird to tell her so =s

Ok I think that would be all for what I want to say.I`m going to turn 21 very soon and yes,there`s not much change.I`m still me xD with a easy- broken- heart~



Have a nice day!

No comments: