Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Allergy

Just now when I was at church I was bitten by an unknown insect.At first I didn`t pay much attention on it since I thought that it`s a usual thing.I felt quite painful when get bitten and then after a moment my began to suffer.

My right hand where the insect bit start to developed itchiness plus painful,swollen,redden and a bit hot.Since it was so uncomfortable I can`t concentrate on my worship so I started to recall what I learnt during my Immunology class.However the situation didn`t become better but become worse.I could feel that my whole body is now very itchy but then I chose to stay until the end of the worship.That was a long time for me but then I managed to sustain until I went back to my hostel.The first thing I did after I rushed back to hostel is to scratch my body.This made me feel more comfortable but then my face swollen.After I called my mom to ask whether I need to go to see a doctor I decided to ask my room mate to drive me to the clinic.

It was quite amusing during the the consulting session.The doctor suggested me to receive an injection so that I can get well in a shorter time.And this is the time I realized that I have phobia on taking injection but what to do?My finals is around the corner so I just take the doctor`s advice.According to my friends when the needle is injected into my arm I didn`t respond but then I *scream* only after I the doctor put the cotton on my arm after the injection.LOL so embarrassing >.<

Anyway I OK after apply the ointment and take in the pills.Thanks to all of my friends especially Lily Siao,Huiping and Caryn.And my study plan is again,slowed down because of this incident.I`m so sleepy now.Bye and Nites ^^


No comments: