Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I don`t like this Ending!

Finally I have finished watching the TVB series "Sweetness In The Salt".The casts are Travia Yeung,Raymond Wong and Stephen Ma.
This is my only drama series which I watched since last April.

I love the story line so much!Travia(Seng Suet) and Raymond(Teng Hin) had done a great job in the drama.

Although I never know about Raymond before but I think that he did an excellent role in this drama.I like his character of Teng Hin,who is smart but suffered with diabetes.

What I really can`t accept is the ending.Actually when the story went until episode 22,Teng hin`s sickness was cured but he is killed in episode 23 by the bad guy.I thought he and Seng Suet will be together at the end.Who know....Argh! So sad.I just don`t like that ending.Seng Suet and Teng Hin are a "better" feel couple to me compared to Chi Yun and Seng Suet.

Damn it!

Anyway I`ve grabbed a picture from the web,coz I gonna study later and pictures are quite hard to find.Well I will upload more after 10 years XD And then about my personal massage at msn.Just ignore it.What meant is the drama,kay?
Review:http://foreverlovetvb.blogspot.com/2009/01/sweetness-in-salt-review-so-far.html

Bye.Happy valentine as well.

No comments: